Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 IntroductionColin Campbell and Jackie Craissati
- Chapter 2 Staff selection and trainingChantal Scaillet and Celia Taylor
- Chapter 3 Case identification and formulationPhil Minoudis and Jake Shaw
- Chapter 4 Intervening in the communityJackie Craissati and Rob Halsey
- Chapter 5 Intervening in secure settingsColin Campbell and Pamela Attwell
- Chapter 6 Meaningful service user participation in the pathwayNikki Jeffcote, Karen Van Gerko, and Emma Nicklin
- Chapter 7 The Offender Personality Disorder pathway: Modelling collaborative commissioning in the NHS and criminal justice systemMick Burns, Colin Campbell, and Jackie Craissati
- Chapter 8 Making an impact: Have we got it right yet?Jackie Craissati and Colin Campbell