Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Introduction to cancer biology
- Chapter 2 Introduction to biological and molecular psychiatry
- Chapter 3 Introduction to clinical neuropsychiatry
- Chapter 4 Psychiatric consequences of particular cancers
- Chapter 5 Psychiatric consequences of cancer treatments: surgery and radiotherapy
- Chapter 6 Psychiatric consequences of cancer treatments: conventional chemotherapy
- Chapter 7 Psychiatric consequences of cancer treatments: hormone and cytokine treatments
- Chapter 8 Psychiatric consequences of cancer treatments: ‘small molecule’ molecularly targeted agents
- Chapter 9 Psychiatric consequences of cancer treatments: therapeutic monoclonal antibodies
- Chapter 10 Opportunities for prevention, or early detection, of psychopathology
- Chapter 11 Clinical psychiatric assessment of patients with cancer
- Chapter 12 Further clinical issues
- Chapter 13 Therapeutic strategies