Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Overview and epidemiologyVidya Sadanand Limaye
- Chapter 2 Diagnostic and classification criteriaAnna Tjärnlund and Ingrid E. Lundberg
- Chapter 3 Aetiology and pathogenesisJoanna E. Parkes, Simon Rothwell, and Janine A. Lamb
- Chapter 4 Extramuscular complications occurring in myositisJens Schmidt
- Chapter 5 Metabolic myopathiesJames B. Lilleker and Mark E. Roberts
- Chapter 6 Muscular dystrophies and other genetic myopathiesStefen Brady and David Hilton-Jones
- Chapter 7 Evaluation of hyperCKaemiaAndrew L. Mammen and Jessica R. Nance
- Chapter 12 Laboratory features—enzymes and biomarkersSarah L. Tansley and Neil J. McHugh
- Chapter 13 Histopathological features of the idiopathic inflammatory myopathiesMarianne de Visser and Eleonora M.A. Aronica
- Chapter 14 Imaging of skeletal muscleNicolo Pipitone
- Chapter 15 Neurophysiology in the assessment of inflammatory myopathiesRanjit Ramdass
- Chapter 16 Outcome assessment in the idiopathic inflammatory myopathiesLisa G. Rider and Frederick W. Miller
- Chapter 17 Treatment of the idiopathic inflammatory myopathiesHeřman Mann and Jiří Vencovský