Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Section 1 Bacterial infections of relevance to the tropics
- Chapter 1 Summary of medically important bacteria
- Chapter 2 Infections caused by Gram-positive bacteria
- Chapter 3 Infections caused by mycobacteria
- Chapter 4 Infections caused by Gram-negative bacteria
- Chapter 5 Infections caused by spirochaetes
- Chapter 6 Infections caused by obligate intracellular bacteria
- Section 2 Viral infections of relevance to the tropics
- Section 3 Fungal infections of relevance to the tropics
- Section 4 Helminth infections of relevance to the tropics
- Section 5 Protozoal infections of relevance to the tropics
- Section 6 Vectors and ectoparasites
- Section 7 Disease syndromes occurring in the tropics
- Section 8 Envenomation