Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 CABG conduits and graft configurationDavid Glineur
- Chapter 2 Off-pump versus on-pump coronary artery bypass graftingMichael E. Halkos, Emmanuel Moss, and John D. Puskas
- Chapter 3 Current status of minimally invasive, robotic and hybrid coronary artery bypass surgeryStephanie Mick, Suresh Keshavamurthy, and Johannes Bonatti
- Chapter 4 Aortic valve repairMunir Boodhwani and Gebrine El Khoury
- Chapter 5 Aortic valve: Conventional valve replacement and transcatheter valve implantationJörg Kempfert and Thomas Walther
- Chapter 6 Open and endovascular treatment options in thoracic aortic surgeryOurania Preventza and Joseph S. Coselli
- Chapter 7 Mitral valve repair: Conventional open techniquesA. Marc Gillinov and Tomislav Mihaljevic
- Chapter 8 Minimally invasive mitral valve repairEvelio Rodriguez and W. Randolph Chitwood, Jr
- Chapter 9 Surgical therapy for heart failureStephen Westaby
- Chapter 10 Surgery for atrial fibrillationJason O. Robertson, Lindsey L. Saint, and Ralph J. Damiano, Jr
- Chapter 11 Mechanical circulatory supportWilliam E. Stansfield, Antigone Koliopoulou, Stephen H. McKellar, and Craig H. Selzman
- Chapter 12 Current status of heart transplantationAyyaz Ali and Robert L. Kormos
- Chapter 13 Current status of lung transplantation Varun Puri and G. Alexander Patterson