Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Cultures and their roles: An overview
- Chapter 2 Therapeutic encounters
- Chapter 3 Mental state assessment: Basic principles
- Chapter 4 Mental state assessment: Specific conditions
- Chapter 5 Assessment tools and cultural formulation
- Chapter 6 Psychopharmacology and culture
- Chapter 7 Psychotherapy: General principles
- Chapter 8 Psychotherapy: Specific psychotherapies