Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Assessing patients with suspected mental health problems in primary care
- Chapter 2 Diagnosis and management of common childhood mental health problems
- Chapter 3 Diagnosis and management of adult mental health problems
- Chapter 4 Legal aspects of mental health care in the community
- Chapter 5 Benefits available for patients with mental health problems
- Chapter 6 The General Medical Services Contract and mental health
- Chapter 7 Useful information and contacts