Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Cajal’s Legacy
- Chapter 2 Cajal and Psychology
- Chapter 3 Cajal and Dream Research
- Chapter 4 Cajal and Freudianism in Spain
- Chapter 5 Comparing the Lives of Cajal and Freud
- Chapter 6 The Effects of Hypnosis and Suggestion
- Chapter 7 On the Divergence of Psychology and Neuroanatomy
- Chapter 8 Cajal’s Psyche and His Readings of Freud
- Chapter 9 “The Father of Modern Neuroscience” and His Father
- Chapter 10 The Dream Diary’s Strange Fate
- Chapter 11 The Dreams of CajalOriginal By Santiago Ramón y Cajal, transcribed by José Germain Cebrián, reproduced by José Rallo Romero, translated into English by Benjamin Ehrlich