Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Ethical Considerations in Palliative Care Maryjo Prince-Paul and Barbara J. Daly
- Chapter 2 Palliative Care and Requests for Assistance in Dying Deborah L. Volker
- Chapter 3 Artificial Nutrition and Hydration Michelle S. Gabriel and Jennifer A. Tschanz
- Chapter 4 End-of-Life Care for Patients With Mental Illness and Personality Disorders Betty D. Morgan
- Chapter 5 Poor, Homeless, and Underserved Populations Anne Hughes