Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 The Authors and Their Backgrounds Jaime A. Merchán and Jorge Prieto, professors of Histology, University of Alicante, Spain
- 9 Methods for the Demonstration of Neuronal Morphology: Golgi’s Procedures and Their Variations
- 10 Continuation of the Methods for Demonstrating the Morphology of Neurons
- 11 Methods to Study the Structure of the Nerve Cell
- 12 Staining of Neuronal Axons in the Centers
- 13 Myelin Staining
- 14 Coloration of the Macroglia, Microglia, and Oligodendroglia
- 15 Methods to Demonstrate the Connective Tissue
- 16 Methods for the Demonstration of Substances Produced by Alterations of the Cell Metabolism
- 17 Methods for the Demonstration of the Peripheral Nerves under both Normal and Pathological Conditions
- 18 Methods for the Demonstration of Peripheral Nerve Endings
- 19 Techniques for the Demonstration of the Nervous Tissue of Invertebrates
- 20 Methods for Demonstrating Some Pathogenic Microorganisms